Adia was created to fill a void in comics I feel has not been addressed. I will give updates on the progress and happenings for Adia. I will also give information, from trial and error that I go through, upon which to make your own comic. Trying to make a place for yourself in the comic business is a process, not an overnight success but a practice of diligence.

My Headlines

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Comic Will Not Be Posted By Sept. 14th

Looks like I will not be able to have a comic up by September 14th as I first thought. I'm disappointed by this because there has been a slight delay. The weird part is I'll be close to done on the 14th, just not enough to post the comic though. I'll keep you posted.

Jomo

No comments:

Subscribe Now: standard

Subscribe Now: poweredby

Powered by FeedBurner